General Surgeon in Suchitra kompally, Hyderabad
General surgery is a surgical specialty that focuses on the treatment of a wide range of surgical problems, including conditions affecting the abdomen, digestive tract, endocrine system, skin, and breast. General surgeons are trained to perform a variety of procedures, ranging from minimally invasive procedures using laparoscopic techniques to complex operations requiring open surgery.
- Appendectomy: removal of the appendix
- Hernia repair: repair of a weakened area in the abdominal wall
- Gallbladder removal: removal of the gallbladder
- Colon and rectal surgery: surgical treatment of conditions affecting the colon and rectum, such as colon cancer, diverticulitis, and inflammatory bowel disease
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery: removal of the thyroid or parathyroid glands
- Breast surgery: surgical treatment of breast conditions, such as breast cancer
- Skin and soft tissue surgery: removal of skin cancers, cysts, and other skin conditions.
General surgeons collaborate with other medical specialists to provide comprehensive care for patients with surgical needs. They play a critical role in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of a wide range of medical conditions, and work closely with their patients to develop individualized treatment plans.
- Physical examination: a thorough evaluation of the body to identify signs of illness or disease.
- Blood tests: to evaluate overall health and to help diagnose specific conditions.
- Imaging tests: such as X-rays, CT scans, MRI scans, and ultrasound, to help diagnose and monitor conditions.
- Endoscopy: a procedure that uses a flexible tube with a camera on the end to visualize the inside of the digestive tract.
- Biopsy: a procedure in which a small sample of tissue is removed for laboratory analysis to diagnose or determine the cause of a medical condition.
- Laparoscopy: a minimally invasive procedure that uses a thin, flexible tube with a camera on the end to visualize the inside of the abdomen.
- Sigmoidoscopy: a procedure that uses a flexible tube with a camera on the end to visualize the rectum and lower part of the colon.
The specific tests used will depend on the individual patient’s symptoms, medical history, and condition. Your general surgeon will work with you to determine the best course of action based on your individual needs.
- Abdominal pain or swelling
- Gallstones or gallbladder disease
- Colorectal problems, such as rectal bleeding or bowel obstruction
- Thyroid or parathyroid conditions
- Breast lump or other breast issues
- Skin lesions or growths
- Reflux or heartburn symptoms
- Suspected appendicitis
If you are experiencing any symptoms that concern you, it is important to seek medical attention. Your general surgeon will work with you to diagnose your condition and determine the best course of treatment. In some cases, surgery may be necessary, while in other cases, alternative treatments may be recommended.
Please feel welcome to contact our friendly reception staff with any general or medical enquiry call us.
Doctors from General Surgery Department
WELCOME TO RUSSH SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITALS
Our Russh Hospital has been built in an area of 45,000 Sft, located at Suchitra x road, Medchal, Hyderabad, which is one of the busiest business oriented areas in the Hyderabad city with a resident population of about 4 to 5 lakhs and a floating population of about 8 lakhs. People from the surrounding six Districts (Ranga Reddy, Hyderabad, Medak, Nizamabad, Adilabad, Karimnagar) pan through the Centre in approaching the city. We have branches at Suchitra circle, Kompally, Kamareddy and Medak. And Suchitra brach is NABH accredited.